Tuesday, July 12, 2011

THANK YOU!

With Allah's Name, The Praise and Thanks are for Him.

MAKING BETTER CHOICEZ LUNCHEON

Thank You!
Thank you to everyone who encouraged, supported, participated in and attended the "Making Better Choices" Luncheon on Sunday, July 10th.

Here's what people in attendance had to say:
...I'm glad I made the Choice to attend. May Allah continue to bless your efforts. Not a large crowd but a powerful crowd. Leaders.

...Bless You and Thank You! We had a wonderful time on Sunday. Thank you so much. The speakers were fantastic and the rest of the program was great too! Thank you for being who you are for doing what you're doing. Love and Blessings.

...Aginah, I just wanted you to know I consider that plaque First Class.
It is greatly appreciated and thanks again.

...Thank you for putting on such an inspiring event this past weekend. ... Hope you feel your efforts were worth it and appreciated. Namaste

...I look forward to more of your work and wish you all the best with your future projects. Please put me on your mailing list for future events. It was really nice being in the company of Muslims and Thanks again.

...Congratulations on the success of another great event!

...Thank you sister Aginah for inviting me to participate in such a wonderful and well organized program. I loved being a part of the audience as well as contributing to the program. That short film was powerful too. I brought two guests who are not a part of our community and they both received inspiration from the program. I think it will help them make better choiceZ. Thank You for making that experience possible for them.

...Khadijah Siddeeq-Mohammed is Amazing! When is she returning?

Specific Thanks to Presenters:
Khadijah Siddeeq-Mohammed
Muhammed Siddeeq
Imam Muhammad Abdul Aleem
Kenneth Salaam
Dr. Safiyya Shabazz
Imam Mubaashir Uqdah
Da'ood Nasir
Aminah Y. Shabazz

Volunteers
Deborah Uqdah
Marvell Bilal
Latoya Ladon
Teal Ellington

Security for Khadijah
Rodney Falahuddin Dunn
Safeallah

Ticket Sponsor
Bilal Yasin

Vendors
Marcie Taliferro
Carmen Degourville
Mubaashir Uqdah
Rahima Sabir

Friends of Aginah
I have Much love for you all...

...and again, thank you to all who attended and those who wanted to be there but was unable--you were in spirit.

Meanwhile, stay tuned for an upcoming event with Our Lady Khadijah. Godwilling

NEXT EVENT: October 2011...
Details coming soon!

CHECK BACK LATER FOR PHOTOS

Life is all about Choices. Everything we do in life is a Choice.

In my personal opinion, it is quite empowering to realize and exercise your ability to choose. That's a whole lot better than leaving your life or your success to chance. I would rather ensure my life/my success by making better Choices than leaving my life, my opportunities and my success up to a roll of the dice. "Choices Do Matter" - Aginah

GLORY IS ALL FOR ALLAH!

The SULERMAR Company and Faruq Al Ghaffar

Aginah's Mission is to Inspire 100,000 Sistah's to Make Better Choices

No comments: