Wednesday, August 4, 2010

THANK YOU!

Peaceful Greetings!

"When I look back over my 60 years, I see the work of so many family and friends in every step I have taken, and I am amazed! Each has added measurably to my life, and I have grown in many ways because you were with me whether in person or on the sidelines.

Because you responded so willingly to Allah's plan for this chapter of my life by surrounding me with Love, loyalty and an awesome outpouring of support as I struggle to recover from brain surgery. I will never forget the prayers, hospital visits, cards, flowers, letters, calls/text/emails, generous contributions and money raised or the precious time taken out of your days to be with me, cook for me and bring foods. I never felt alone in my illness. I will always remember how you supported me daily, and gave me strength to battle on, through the tears, the fears and what seemed like nanoseconds, my life turned upside down.

This is my 60th chapter moment, because it marks the beginning of the rest of my journey. I hope you're able to join me for this chapter as well. Godwilling.
I am eternally grateful to you and can never fully repay you. But know from the bottom of my heart, I Thank You!

With appreciation for the love you've shown me. I will always Love you. Aginah Carter-Shabazz


CREATESPACE
An Amazon.com company
CHOICEZ the book
https://createspace.com/3358962

Justice For Her Documentary
https://createspace.com/255327

No comments: